You are correct smarty. i was just ribbing you. Went a little overboard. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]
Man you really need to grow up.
It's ok if a female is smarter than you, i'm sure she's not the only one.
You are correct smarty. i was just ribbing you. Went a little overboard. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]
I was just trying to win hear heart. Challenge you to a dual at 20 paces next Wednesday at Ramsey!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
I've forgotten more sports news and such.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ] New category- and a winner right off the bat. I can only nod in agreement with this line. Think I'll ad it to my sig. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Please Chubz---don't get em started. They are just waiting to pounce on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
Ahh I could care less.. let 'em! It's all a game anyways. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Worst Speller
Counts - Ah man i hate to do it bro. but.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Best Mod
All of them.
Worst Poster
Fuddrucker - Just because he's new. hmm i seen FUDD on a tag in Wise the other day. Hmm... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Best Poster
starbuck. - Always add some new categories.
Most Missed
Ole Tob & Old Dawg
Most Annoying
Jamie Maddox or whatever it was. Don't understand the dark side stuff.
most honest poster fuddrucker
thanks for voting for me. the reason i have not been around much is because of my grandmothers death. i have had my hands full taking care of my dad. but i am around more than what you think i may not post but im watching. my dad is really had a hard time with the loss.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Bookmarks